Monday, July 11, 2011

Mad Lib Monday - Beach, Beach, Beach


It's Mad Lib Monday! In celebration of our Summer Reading Program 'Splash!' we'll be posting a new mad lib story each Monday morning this July and August. Print it out and fill in the blanks to make up your own wacky story!


The Beach
Hooray! Summer is finally here, and that means we can go to the beach! Today, my family is going to _______________ (city or town) Beach, and I can bring a friend with me. I decide to invite my best friend _______________ (female friend). I know _______________ (same female friend) will want to go with us. She thinks going to the beach is _______________! (adjective)

We start our beach day by watching the sunrise, and then eating breakfast at Uncle _______________’s (male) Pancake Hut. I always get ______________(food) flavored pancakes. After breakfast we _______________ (verb) the waves, go ______________ (ing verb)for seashells, and _______________ (verb) a sandcastle. Then we eat the lunch we packed for the beach. It's my favorite _______________ (food) sandwiches. The only time _______________ (same food) sandwiches are not so _______________ (adjective) is when you drop them in the sand.

By ____________ (time), everyone's had enough of the beach. But _______________(same city or town) Beach is fun at night, too! There is a really _______________ (adjective) boardwalk. It's always crowded with people. Would you believe we saw my teacher _______________ (your teacher) there, eating a huge banana split? There are a lot of cool shops on the boardwalk. You can get a little hermit _______________ (animal), but make sure your mom and dad say it's okay! My favorite store is the jewelry store. _______________ (same female friend) and I each buy a rope bracelet that will _______________ (verb) when it gets wet. Pretty ______________!(adjective) By 8:00, we're all ready to head home. I usually fall asleep on the ride home. I can't wait to go to _______________ (same city or town) Beach again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home